Chapel A Squash Open 2018
From: 31st August 2018
To: 2nd September 2018
Contact: Peter Edwards
Phone: 0113 2266622
Mobile: +44 7957 665323
Street: Wensley Avenue
Closing Date Friday 24th August
Guide to Grades:
A Grade County League Top Division Top 16 (two matches Saturday two matches Sunday)
B Grade County League
C/D Grade Local League and club players
£20.00 Entrance Fee
Payment can be made by Cheque payable to C.A.L.T. & SC or via debit/credit card through Chapel A reception on 0113 2266622
Please provide the following details at the time of payment or direct to the tournament organiser.
|1. Full Name||2. Current Club||3. Email Address|
|4. Contact Number||5. Preferred Grade||6. Ability guide (e.g. ranking/team information)|
Tournament Organiser: Peter Edwards
Address: Chapel Allerton LT & SC, Wensley Ave, Leeds, LS7 3QX
Tel No: 07957 665323
- Monrad Event players to play 4 matches each.
- Grade standards will be adjusted dependant on entries received.
- All players shall wear clothing suitable for squash.
- Players will be expected to mark/referee some matches throughout the competition.
- The tournament organiser’s decision is final.
- Finalists are expected to attend presentations. If in exceptional circumstances they are unable to do so, they should personally explain this and thank the sponsor and organizer before leaving.
- All players should report to tournament desk 20 minutes prior to their match start time.
- The England Squash code of conduct shall apply.
- All matches will be played using PAR (point a rally) scoring to 11. If the score reaches 10 all, a tie-break will operate, the winner needing a lead of 2 clear points.
With thanks to our main event sponsors