Chapel A Squash Open 2018
From: 31st August 2018
To: 2nd September 2018
Contact: Peter Edwards
Phone: 0113 2266622
Mobile: +44 7957 665323
Street: Wensley Avenue
Click Here for live updates of the schedule and draws as results come in!
Also be social with us on the following pages!
Follow our Facebook page for live match streaming and results updates
Follow our Twitter for updates and commentary on the weekend
Closing Date Friday 24th August
Guide to Grades:
A Grade County League Top Division Top 16 (two matches Saturday two matches Sunday)
B Grade County League
C/D Grade Local League and club players
£20.00 Entrance Fee
Payment can be made by Cheque payable to C.A.L.T. & SC or via debit/credit card through Chapel A reception on 0113 2266622
Please provide the following details at the time of payment or direct to the tournament organiser.
|1. Full Name||2. Current Club||3. Email Address|
|4. Contact Number||5. Preferred Grade||6. Ability guide (e.g. ranking/team information)|
Tournament Organiser: Peter Edwards
Address: Chapel Allerton LT & SC, Wensley Ave, Leeds, LS7 3QX
Tel No: 07957 665323
- Monrad Event players to play 4 matches each.
- Grade standards will be adjusted dependant on entries received.
- All players shall wear clothing suitable for squash.
- Players will be expected to mark/referee some matches throughout the competition.
- The tournament organiser’s decision is final.
- Finalists are expected to attend presentations. If in exceptional circumstances they are unable to do so, they should personally explain this and thank the sponsor and organizer before leaving.
- All players should report to tournament desk 20 minutes prior to their match start time.
- The England Squash code of conduct shall apply.
- All matches will be played using PAR (point a rally) scoring to 11. If the score reaches 10 all, a tie-break will operate, the winner needing a lead of 2 clear points.
With thanks to our main event sponsors