24th Mar 2016
With the University Boat Race this weekend we thought we’d give members a chance to test their rowing skills against the best with our new gym challenge.
This challenge will test your Power, Endurance and Technique.
Four rowing challenges to choose from:
- 1000 meter SPRINT
- 3000 meter TEAM SPRINT (two or more participants).
- 3400 meter ENDURANCE
- 6800 meter This ULTIMATE challenge is the same distance as the Oxford – Cambridge race.
- Choose any of the above challenges and repeat as many times as you like.
- Note your times and average over 500 meters.
- Team challenge minimum of two participants.
- Ask an instructor to validate your time.
- Resistance SET ON LEVEL 8.
This challenge is open to all members. Please see a gym instructor for more details.
Member Offer- NPL Final TicketsLooking for something to do with the kids over Easter? The NPL men's doubles finals are taking place at David Lloyd in Leeds on the 7/8/9/...
YPL Match report. Chapel A v Heaton.LAST HOME GAME 2016 v HEATON. 16.3.16.
- EDDIE CHARLTON v STUART MACGREGOR